This fire in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was due to a lamp catching on fire in a home bedroom. The occupants were unaware of the fire until they felt the heat radiating throughout the home, they immediately called the fire department to put out the fire and used their personal home fire extinguisher to stop the flames from spreading. Luckily the home owners and the local fire department were able to put the fire out right in time before the fire spread to the rest of the home. Although only one bedroom caught flames, the rest of the home was affected with soot, ash, and black walls. The air ducts/HVAC had to be cleaned out along with all the items in the home, walls and ceilings. There was a lot to this loss, yet SERVPRO of Upland/San Antonio Heights were able to bring these devastated home owners lives back on track. Those stories mean the most to us, when no one individual was hurt, and that we can bring a smile back on the faces of our customers.