Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We here at SERVPRO of Upland/San Antonio Heights take pride in our fast response team. We guarantee to respond back by phone to any size disaster within 1 hour when the call is received, within 4 hours we will be on the site, and within 8 hours we will update your insurance company. We are faster to any size disaster and the number 1 restoration team, so don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Upland/San Antonio Heights at 909-949-4450. We know the stresses that come with fire, water, and mold within your home or business, and were dedicated to servicing our community and beyond.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (909) 949-4450
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Upland / San Antonio Heights arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.