Fire in Upland, CA
This kitchen fire in Upland, CA affected the entire home. The home owners were not home when this happened because they left the food on the stove and stepped out of the house. When they came back they were devastated by the damages and had the fire department put out the fire. There was wet/burned drywall all inside the house that we had to tear out and clean. After SERVPRO took control, the home owner was confident that we will bring their home back to normal. The second photo you see shows the drywall stripped, studs cleaned and dry.