Fire in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This fire in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was the result of a phone charger catching fire. This fire affected a few rooms in this home but luckily our customers were safe from any harm. We took care of them like we always do, and made their home look amazing again. The customer was sad they lost a lot of their personal belongings to the fire, but knowing they had an experienced team to help them get things sorted out made them feel much more comfortable with the process. Unfortunately some things weren't able to be restored but at least their way of life was after we left.