Fire in Upland, CA
This fire in Upland, CA was due to a kitchen fire. The oven was left on too long and caught flame. The entire building had to be stripped of its drywall due to the heavy fire/smoke damage. The customer was happy and so were we when we learned nobody was harmed during this tragic event. A lot of the customers personal items could not be saved and were a total loss due to the fire. We were pleased to be able to get their lives up and running again. After the restorations the customer was very pleased to have things be normal again.