Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
In as little as 48 hours after water intrudes into you property, mold spore can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. If you see visible mold, either indoors or outdoors, DO NOT DISTURB IT. If you do disturb the mold, it can spread throughout your home and can release microscopic mold spores and become airborne which circulate inside your home or business.
What to Do:
- Stay out of the affected areas.
- turn off the HVAC System and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Upland / San Antonio Heights for mold remediation services at (909) 949-4450 or (909) 942-1056.
What Not to Do:
- Do not touch or disturb the mold.
- Do not blow air across any surfaces which has visible or suspect mold growth.
- Do not dry the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectant agents.
About Our Mold Remediation Services:
At SERVPRO of Upland/ San Antonio Heights, we are dedicated to respond immediately so it lessens the damage, eliminates any further damage, and most importantly reduces the cost. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that will detect the source water feeding the mold. We use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem safely and quickly.