Recent Before & After Photos

Fire in Upland, CA


This kitchen fire in Upland, CA affected the entire home. The home owners were not home when this happened because they left the food on the stove and stepped o... READ MORE



Flooded Hospital in Ontario, CA


The flooded Hospital in Ontario, CA was due to a faulty fire sprinkler. In the first photo you can see the MRI room wet with an air mover and dehumidifier dryin... READ MORE



Flooded store in Ontario, CA


This flooded store in Ontario, CA was the result of a clean water toilet overflow. In the first photo you can see the extent of how much water damaged the carpe... READ MORE



Flooded Commercial building in Upland, CA


This flooded Commercial building in Upland, CA was a result of heavy rain. The ceiling panels were all soaked and had to be removed. In the first photo you can ... READ MORE



Flooded family room in Perris, CA


This flooded family room in Perris, CA was due to a slab leak. The laminate flooring was soaked and needed to be removed before any serious mold growth. In the ... READ MORE



Water damage in Fullerton, CA


This water damage in Fullerton, CA was a minor damage in the living room. A pipe was leaking in the interior wall and caused a good amount of damage throughout ... READ MORE



Flooded Hospital in Riverside, CA


This flooded hospital in Riverside, CA was the result of a broken pipe. Water had affected nearly every room and you can imagine it was a great inconvenience to... READ MORE



Flooded warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga, CA


This flooded warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was due to a faulty fire sprinkler. It ended up flooding the warehouse and damaging the surrounding drywall, and ... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Rancho Cucamonga, CA


This moldy kitchen was caused by a leaking pipe in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. In the first photo you can clearly see visible mold, and a lot of it. What we did was r... READ MORE



Flooded Commercial building in Rancho Cucamonga, CA


This flooded Commercial building in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was the result of a broken pipe. In the first photo you can see standing water in the hallway of this b... READ MORE